To work on your store we need Administrator access and an API account, instructions for granting access are below.
Add support@ as Store Admin on your BigCommerce store
To add firstname.lastname@example.org as a Store Administrator to your website:
1. Go to Account Settings > Users
2. Click on Create a User Account
3. Enter email@example.com next to Email
4. Change the User Role to Store Administrator
5. Click Save at the bottom of the screen
Create an API account
Please create an API account for us to use by following the instructions below.
1. Log into the control panel of your store (If you have more than one user, make sure you use the store owner's credentials)
2. Go to Settings > API > API Accounts
3. On the API Accounts page, click Create API Account > Stencil-CLI Token
4. Under Name enter flair
5. Under Stencil-CLI access level, select publish theme
6. Click Save (at the bottom of the browser window) The details will be displayed in a pop up modal, from which you can copy the Access Token and Terminal Quickstart values. Your browser should also download a .txt file that contains the information we need.
7. Please send the Access Token and Terminal Quickstart string to firstname.lastname@example.org
How we schedule jobs
We're sometimes asked for more info about our Job Turnaround options (within 3/7/14 days) and scheduling.
To find out when your job will be started and completed, please see this article: How We Schedule Jobs