If you’re reading this, you probably know that Magento Go and ProStores will be discontinued on February 1, 2015. Read the entire press release here (excerpts below).
If you have a Magento Go or ProStore this may have come as a shock, but it could be the start of something much better…
This means (in my opinion) that you’re about to get a huge upgrade!
As a Premium Bigcommerce Partner we can help you migrate your store smoothly, making sure your Design, Pages, Products and Customers are all moved to Bigcommerce with the minimum of fuss.
Our Migration offer for Magento Go or ProStores users:
- FREE Data Transfer* (usually starts at £395)
- Design Transfer £695 (usually starts at £795)
- 15% off Flair Modules or Training Days purchased with a migration (potentially another £120 ex VAT saving)
That’s over £600 of potential savings!
*Free Data Transfer for customers choosing a Gold plan for a minimum of 6 months (for most stores a Gold plan is the most cost effective).
No limitations to the amount of data, we can migrate everything including products, product info, images and options.
Prices exclude VAT @ 20% for customers based in the UK.
If you’re based in Europe, VAT is not charged if you can supply a valid EU VAT number.
VAT is not charged to Overseas customers outside of the EU (e.g. USA).
Why Choose Flair?
We’ll help you manage the migration of your store and will be on hand to answer any questions during the process.
- We’re Premium Partners and have specialised with Bigcommerce since it launched in 2009, helping companies launch, transfer or update stores; prior to that we were developing on its predecessor, Interspire Shopping Cart.
- We’ve worked with Magento and other eCommerce systems, and have over 30 years combined experience in Internet development, IT and Marketing; so we have the expertise to help store owners build and run a profitable store.
- We have designed some of the most popular Premium Themes in the Bigcommerce Theme Store and have an in-depth knowledge of the template system.
- Our Bigcommerce Modules enhance your customers’ experience and improve conversion rates.
- We offer Bigcommerce Training Courses for you to become thoroughly familiar with the platform.
- Based in the UK, we service a global portfolio of clients in the USA, Asia and throughout Europe.
Migrating an ecommerce store from one platform to another is not as simple as copy and pasting your site. In fact, it’s a lot like moving a brick-and-mortar store from one location to the next. To execute a successful move, it takes preparation, setup and launch.
– from the Bigcommerce blog read more.
You can also contact Bigcommerce direct and, if you’re migrating from Magento Go or ProStores, they will help you migrate your Customers and Products for free if you choose a Gold plan or above and keep it for 6 months (usually only Platinum or Enterprise Plans). You’ll still need a Bigcommerce expert if you want to transfer your design (or modify an available theme, apply a new theme or create a brand new design). As a Premium Partner we can arrange a Partner Priority Migration to ensure your products are migrated faster (5-10 days instead of 10-12) while we handle the design transfer for you.
NB. A data migration doesn’t include importing your order history. The best solution may be to export and save order details to a spreadsheet and keep that for future reference.
If you would like to take advantage of our offer, contact us and we’ll get back to you promptly.
Why Did Magento Choose to Recommend Bigcommerce?
We chose Bigcommerce to help with the transition because of their shared commitment to client success and their proven track record of migrating large groups of merchants onto their platform,” said Mark Lavelle, senior vice president of product and strategy, eBay Enterprise.
Bigcommerce has previously migrated more than 6,000 ProStores retailers onto its platform and has migrated an additional 6,000 stores from other platforms, giving it the industry’s deepest expertise in terms of in-house professional services and tools to help clients successfully relaunch their stores. In addition, Bigcommerce’s client-centric culture, tight integration with PayPal and ability for clients to sell on eBay make it a natural choice as a Magento transition provider.
“We are prepared and excited to work with ProStores and Magento Go merchants to help them continue their success using the Bigcommerce platform,” said Eddie Machalaani, CEO of Bigcommerce. “We understand that the to-do list for small business owners is never ending, and our teams are standing by to deliver the very best migration and onboarding experience so merchants can focus on growing their businesses.”
New clients coming from Go and ProStores will join more than 50,000 companies currently on the Bigcommerce e-commerce platform.